dilluns, 14 d’abril del 2008

Joe Bonamassa

Avui dedico les hores lliures a escoltar intesivament Joe Bonamassa. Tinc per hores!

Well my, throat is dryand my knees are weakso darned hotcan't even speakWalk in my shadows

I can't take it anymore

When I get you in my shadow, baby

I'm gonna give you what's in store
Yes I know baby

That's a shady kind of deal

I just want to find out

How you feel

Walk in my shadow

I ain't gonna take it anymore

When I get you in the shadowI'm gonna give you what's in store
Yes I know you think I'm stupidjust wouldn't be coolI can tell you babyI aint no foolWalk in my shadowI can't take it anymoreWhen I get you in my shadowI'm gonna give you what's in store
When I get you in my shadowI'm gonna give you what's in storeYeah, I'm gonna give you what's in storeLyrics posted by Skunk